Although they would probably never admit it, and claim to still not quite understand this whole blogging thing, my wonderful mother and father are officially blog readers. Yep, I said it mom. You are a loyal blog follower. They may only read this one blog, but they are none the less reading it. So, knowing that they are reading what I am writing, I thought I would take a moment to thank them for always having encouraged a healthy lifestyle.
- Thank you mom for never allowing “junk” food in the house.
- Thank you dad for lacing up your running shoes every morning and teaching me the importance of exercise.
- Thank you mom for never taking the “easy” way out and stopping for fast food. Although I didn’t always appreciate your home cooked meals as a child, I appreciate them now.
- Thank you dad for constantly reminding me – “you are what you eat”.
- Thank you mom and dad for allowing me to dabble in any sport I had an interest in – and thanks for the countless hours you spent supporting my love of horsebackriding.
- Thank you mom and dad for reading my blog 🙂